I will be honest. I sort of enjoy this back and forth, and I have all my life, but I have never seen more dishonest people than frankly the political media. I thought the business media were much more honest. I never get phone calls from the media. How do they write a story without asking me or how do they write a story in the New York Times, put it on the front page? That was like the story they wrote on the women and me, front page, massive story. And it was nasty. And then they called, they said, ‘I never said that. We like Mr. Trump.’ They called my office. ‘We like Mr. Trump. We never said that.’ It was totally—they totally misrepresented those very wonderful women.
– President Donald J. Trump, February 16, 2017
I think the only difference between me and the other candidates is that I’m more honest and my women are more beautiful.
– President Donald J. Trump, November, 1999
Cher is somewhat of a loser. She’s lonely. She’s unhappy. She’s very miserable. And her sound-enhanced and computer-enhanced music doesn’t do it for me.
– President Donald J. Trump, May, 2012, when asked about his Twitter feud with Cher
Look at that face! [Referring to Carly Fiorina.] Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?!
– President Donald J. Trump, September, 2015
You could see there was blood coming out of her [Megyn Kelly’s] eyes. Blood coming out of her… wherever.
– President Donald J. Trump, August, 2015, when asked about his ongoing feud with Megyn Kelly
I love women. They’ve come into my life. They’ve gone out of my life. Even those who have exited somewhat ungracefully still have a place in my heart. I only have one regret in the women department — that I never had the opportunity to court Lady Diana Spencer. I met her on a number of occasions.
– President Donald J. Trump, 1997, the year that Princess Diana died
All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me – consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected.
– President Donald J. Trump, 2004