While we mourn these victims, again, this was a man who took his car and a knife and ended up killing four innocent victims, no gun involved at all. So, when you see him here, and you have the left coming out all outraged about gun violence, it doesn’t really matter. It’s not the gun that pulls the trigger, it’s the human being that does it. It’s not the terrorist — I mean, it’s not the car or knife that kills people, it’s the terrorist that does it.
– Fox News Host Eric Bolling, March 23, 2017, definitely not politicizing the March, 2017 London terror attack
I directed the Department of Defense to develop a plan to demolish and destroy ISIS—a network of lawless savages that have slaughtered Muslims and Christians, and men, women, and children of all faiths and beliefs. We will work with our allies, including our friends and allies in the Muslim world, to extinguish this vile enemy from our planet.
– President Donald J. Trump, February 28, 2017, after campaigning on a super secret plan to defeat ISIS in 30 days
I bet it’s brand new information to people that President Obama had a six-month ban on the Iraqi refugee program after two Iraqi refugees came here to this country, were radicalized and were the masterminds behind the Bowling Green massacre. Most people don’t know that because it didn’t get covered.
– Kellyanne Conway, Counselor to the President, February 3, 2017
Isis is honoring President Obama… He is the founder of Isis. He founded Isis. And, I would say the co-founder would be crooked Hillary Clinton.
– President Donald J. Trump, August, 2016, a sentiment he later doubled-down on
Apple ought to give the security for that phone, OK? What I think you ought to do is boycott Apple until such time as they give that security number. How do you like that? I just thought of it. Boycott Apple! First of all, the phone’s not even owned by this young thug that killed all these people, the phone’s owned by the government, OK? Not even his phone — we don’t even have to go that far. Boycott Apple, we want the secrets. They don’t want to open up the phones. Give me a break! Why wouldn’t they want to do it? Why wouldn’t they want to do it? They don’t want to open up the phone. The phone is owned by government. What are they doing? Open up the phones. We have to be smart. We have to look and see what’s going on. Let Apple open up the phones so we find out where these threats are coming from. And I said, “Boycott Apple until they do it.” Boycott them. Who cares?
– President Donald J. Trump, February 19, 2016, when asked his opinion on whether Apple should hand over data to the FBI to unlock San Bernardino shooter Syed Rizwan Farook’s iPhone
See, you’re telling the enemy everything you want to do. No wonder you’ve [Hillary Clinton] been fighting — no wonder you’ve been fighting ISIS your entire adult life.
– President Elect Donald J. Trump, September 26, 2016