I did try and fuck her. She was married… I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s not got the big phony tits and everything… I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful. I just start kissing them.
– President Donald J. Trump, 2005
I love women. They’ve come into my life. They’ve gone out of my life. Even those who have exited somewhat ungracefully still have a place in my heart. I only have one regret in the women department — that I never had the opportunity to court Lady Diana Spencer. I met her on a number of occasions.
– President Donald J. Trump, 1997, the year that Princess Diana died
All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me – consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected.
– President Donald J. Trump, 2004
I love this new world. I no longer have to be politically correct…
[Sexually assaults the woman to whom he is speaking.]
[I]t would be your word against mine and nobody will believe you.
– Connecticut Republican Christopher von Keyserling, December, 2016, during which he grabbed a woman’s genitals and threatened her over a political argument. Video footage confirmed her testimony.
I’ve never had any trouble in bed, but if I’d had affairs with half the starlets and female athletes the newspapers linked me with, I’d have no time to breathe.
– President Donald J. Trump, 1990, who’s totally secure in his masculinity
You know, Hillary is hitting me with tremendous commercials. Some of it’s said in entertainment. Some of it’s said — somebody who’s been very vicious to me, Rosie O’Donnell, I said very tough things to her, and I think everybody would agree that she deserves it and nobody feels sorry for her.
– President Donald J. Trump, September 26, 2016, upon being accused of misogyny and body-shaming
And he referred to my hands, if they are small, something else must be small. I guarantee you there is no problem. I guarantee.
– President Elect Donald J. Trump, referring to his dick at a Presidential Debate, March, 2016