That’s what America is about, a land of dreams and opportunity. There were other immigrants who came here in the bottom of slave ships, worked even longer, even harder for less. But they too had a dream that one day their sons, daughters, grandsons, granddaughters, great-grandsons, great-granddaughters, might pursue prosperity and happiness in this land.
– Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Ben Carson, March 6, 2017
I think apologizing’s a great thing, but you have to be wrong. I will absolutely apologize, sometime in the hopefully distant future, if I’m ever wrong.
– President Donald J. Trump, September, 2015
It’s really cold outside, they are calling it a major freeze, weeks ahead of normal. Man, we could use a big fat dose of global warming!
– President Donald J. Trump, October, 2015
The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive.
– President Donald J. Trump, November 6, 2012
Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest – and you all know it! Please don’t feel so stupid or insecure, it’s not your fault.
– President Donald J. Trump, May, 2013
We won the evangelicals. We won with young. We won with old. We won with highly educated. We won with poorly educated. I love the poorly educated.
– President and Ivy-League Elite Donald J. Trump, February 24, 2016
Now, look, I’m a great believer in all forms of energy, but we’re putting a lot of people out of work. Our energy policies are a disaster. Our country is losing so much in terms of energy, in terms of paying off our debt.
– President Elect Donald J. Trump, September 26, 2016