You know the cleansing that the Orientals used to do where you’d put one person out in front and 900 people yell at them? That’s not what we need. The amount of time that I have at home is minimal, I need to make sure that it’s productive.
– Illinois Republican Mike Bost, March 3, 2017, discussing his view of town halls
The other thing with the terrorists is you have to take out their families, when you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families. They care about their lives, don’t kid yourself. When they say they don’t care about their lives, you have to take out their families.
– President Donald J. Trump, December, 2015, advocating the slaughter of women and children
When will Sleepy Eyes Chuck Todd and @NBCNews start talking about the Obama SURVEILLANCE SCANDAL and stop with the Fake Trump/Russia story?
– President Donald J. Trump, April 1, 2017
We need to go back to teaching people how to be American — to assimilating them into an American civilization. We absorb lots of people from lots of places. We can do it again, but part of that requires that we defeat this left-wing mythology that you can be multicultural and still be a single country. I think we can have many peoples come to America, but they need to learn to be American if they’re going to live here.
– Republican Newt Gingrich, March 22, 2017, forgetting to mention what he means by “American“
I just don’t think it’s useful to be doing investigation after investigation, particularly of your own party. We’ll never even get started with doing the things we need to do, like repealing Obamacare, if we’re spending our whole time having Republicans investigate Republicans. I think it makes no sense.
– Republican Senator Rand Paul, February, 2017, reminding the world of why Republicans will never hold their own party accountable
Can this country afford to have a president under investigation by the FBI?
– Republican Senator Marco Rubio, 2016
I understand why you’re so frustrated. You don’t know how to listen.
– Texas Republican Pete Sessions, March 19, 2017, addressing his constituents about his efforts to take away their health care